Saturday, November 5, 2011

Holiday Gathering-Baldwin City, Kansas

 
My friend Leslie's show began last night and continues through today. This is the tenth year for her show and it has grown so much since the beginning, both in the number of participants and shoppers.
 
 
 
 
 
As I think you can tell, Leslie could be a stylist for a primitive magazine. Some of us help her put the "bone" in place on Thursday and when we leave Leslie works her magic, often staying up all night arranging everything into perfect vignettes. 
Can you believe this is her garage?
And then the crowd descends and happily disassembles everything in their search for that perfect gift or treasure!

8 comments:

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Awsome! I want one of everything :)

Patti said...

I want to come shop... not for gifts but for me lol!
Blessings, Patti

moosecraft said...

Wowie!!! Ther isn't a single item in those pics that doesn't say "take me home"!!! Sure wish I could have attended that garage! :-)

Christine said...

Oh it does look like Magic and a magical garage to visit!! I would LOVE to shop there!
Thanks so much for taking lovely pics to share!
Christine

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow....and just more WOW! I agree with Christine - what an absolutely MAGICAL garage!!! I want one of everything!! The colors, the style, the artistry - everything is just exactly what I would hope for were I so blessed to be shopping there! Does she have issues with mobs? ;o) Wishing you a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

annie said...

Wow, just amazing, I love it all. Just absolutely wonderful!

Raymond Homestead said...

Drooling!

Beckyjean said...

I would be in so much trouble if I lived closer!! I love it all!! Would have to have one of everything!! Simply beautiful!!

Have a wonderful Sunday~Becky