Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Greetings

We had a wonderful Christmas. It was great having both our sons home for the holiday and between all the cooking and preparations I was able to sneak in some time to finish up one last batch of Christmas goodies for next year. Thank you, Tonya of Back Porch Pickins for this fun design!
Santa Stocking
We aren't the only ones who have been busy this holiday season, however. Every now and then I come downstairs in the morning to find my dish towels have been rearranged during the night.
What Happened to My Dish Towels?
The first time this happened, I thought I must have been in a real hurry to wash dishes and made a mess without knowing it. However, the second time I realized there was another reason for this disarray.
A Quick Escape
The culprit was stealthy and hard to catch. I've never actually caught them in the act, but have seen glimpses of them leaving the scene.
An Innocent Face?
I have my suspicions, but she is a crafty one and isn't talking, either to admit she's the one who does the work or why she isn't satisfied with my kitchen organization.


1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Hello Roberta!

Thanks for stopping by my blog ;) Yes, the show was simply amazing. I really enjoyed myself. Love your St. Nick stocking. I have not had time to create :( Going to school full-time takes up a lot of my time.

The dishcloth story is cute. Are you sure it is your kitty.

Enjoy the new year!
Cheers,
Tonya