Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Designer?

I saw this design on Pinterest and love it! However, I have not been able to trace it back to the designer. Do you know who created it?
2013 is off and running! The pace between Christmas and New Year's slows down and lulls me into believing that life will always be that way, but then the calendar turns and once again I'm behind and trying to catch up. Thank goodness the church is growing but with that comes new job assignments and changes. I am blessed to be stepping into working with our children's literacy team in 2013. We will be seeking ways to encourage the love of reading and distributing more books so inner city kiddos can acquire personal libraries. I just take it for granted that all kids have access to books at home, but that is not the case. What a difference it makes to kids to have fun books at home to read, alone or with their family.  However, this new assignment means more work hours and less crafting time, so I've had to step away from Simply Primitives. I was sad to do that, but have to be realistic about my time and, having done so now feel relief which confirms it was the right thing to do. What changes are you facing this year?

4 comments:

JulieF1962 said...

That is a design by Cozy Quarters.

http://designsbycozyquarters.com/store/patterns/cat_2.html

jennifer768 said...

That is a lovely piece.It is wonderful to know that there is someone out there helping children learn to love reading.Reading has always been a love of mine!It can take you so many places without ever leaving your home.LOL! The greatest change for me this year will probably be my only child moving into his own home.Have a wonderful day!Hugs,Jen

Barb said...

Sorry Roberta cannot help you witht the design but it is fabulous!
What a great opportunity you have in changing young people's lives!! Good luck to you in this endeaver!
Enjoy,
Barb

Ronda said...

Hi Roberta,,

I happen to have this pattern if you cannot locate one. I don't plan to use it and I would be glad to sell it to you.....

thanks,
Ronda