Sunday, June 30, 2013

Early Work Mercantile Update


Mandevilla
We are having a lovely summer and I hope you are as well. I know that last year by the time July arrived I was so tired of the heat and drought that I was already anxious for fall to arrive. Not this year!
All the colors of the garden inspired the penny rug I made for this month's Early Work Mercantile. I used lots of greens, golds and creams in the hope of conveying the peace and tranquility I feel in the garden. Now if I could only add the sound of the birds! Please drop by EWM and see all the new goodies up for July!

Loosestrife
Purple Heart
I have a couple of dye kits I purchased several years ago for dying wool that I'd like to sell. I've decided I will probably never get around to using these and would like to send them on to someone who will. I know they were pretty pricy when I purchased them but I have a low starting bid on Ebay.
 
 
 


1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

What a beautiful offering for Early Works...I like the colors.
Your flowers are gorgeous.
Happy 4th
Karen