Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ladies Weekend

One of the highlights of my year is the weekend I spend with dear, long time friends. We all live in different states and don't get to see each other very often, but when we do get together we just pick up where we left off. Unfortunately, due to family obligations, it doesn't always work out that we can all get away at the same time (Donna, we missed you!) and our destinations might not be very exotic but girlfriend time is the best. 

Keys to a great weekend are...
a nice hotel, preferably with a hot tub
charming restaurants
shopping! Some like boutiques
others swoon over antiques
healthy snacks to keep us going, preferably not left in a hot car,

and the best friends ever!

I will be back later to post the winner of my strawberry mat giveaway. Time to take my DH to his well deserved Father's Day Brunch.


3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Looks like a wonderful time!

TheCrankyCrow said...

What fun!! Sounds like the perfect combination of ingredients. What is it about other women, close friends, that can renew us in a way only they can??? Glad you got to enjoy.....Blessings, Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (Boo hoo....sounds like my hiatus from blogging means I missed out on an awesome giveaway....RATS!) ;-)

Earlene said...

What a blast you all had!!! Friends are the best!