Monday, July 29, 2013

Furniture Shopping and Hints of Fall

I mentioned in a previous post the our youngest now has his own apartment. This is his first unfurnished apartment so we gave him some of our furniture and are now on the hunt for new kitchen chairs. It has been more stressful and time consuming than I thought it would be. Here's the style I had in mind:
 
 
However, DH had a different style in mind:
As you can imagine making a decision is not easy-LOL! We will eventually find something that we can agree on!
We are getting rain today but I had to water over the weekend and was happy to see this beautiful goldfinch enjoying the mint flowers. Bet he had good smelling birdbreath after that meal!
 
I'm trying not to count my mini pumpkins before they're harvested but I love seeing the Baby Boo's forming on the vine.
 
 

3 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Decisions are hard to make, never was good at it! Pretty little goldfinch!

C M Designs said...

I have mint in my yard and finches too. Love you comment about the "birdbreath" Cute !
Your "baby boos" are precious.. I wish I had some. I, sooo, love the Fall weather.. Can't wait.
Have fun looking for your new chairs. Good luck !
Have a beautiful day.
Charlotte in Va.

Trace4J said...

Love the boos too.
Woolie hugs