Monday, April 2, 2012

Early Work Mercantile Update



The April 1st edition of Early Work Mercantile has been updated. I know you will want to make like the Easter bunny and hop, hop, hop on over and see what goodies everyone has to offer! My offerings this month honor some of our bird friends that have returned from their winter homes.

Both were made from a Maggie Bononomi design. Sometimes it's fun to just tweak the colors and see what you come up with. Well, off to watch the basketball championship game and do some more stitching. Go KU!

7 comments:

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Very nice work!! It is such a difference between the two. Both are really nice though! I am REALLY hoping Kansas wins tonight--I don't follow basketball, but Kansas is my Brian's favorite team!
--Jan

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

These are both so lovely. I love wool and the colors you chose for these are superb.
~Nan

Trace4J said...

Beautiful colors and stitches friend.
Love & Joy
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

My Colonial Home said...

Such beautiful creations!
Karen

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Pretty work~ love the colors~
smiles
Teresa

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Love your new creations Roberta - they are lovely! Great job.

Raymond Homestead said...

Nice work! Love 'em!