Sunday, April 15, 2012

Simply Primitives Update

Just a quick post to let you know about my offerings for this month's Simply Primitives. I had issues sending my link this month so I don't know whether or not my page will be updated, but here are my projects:
 
For my fellow cat lovers! A trio of cats created from brown and black overdyed wool prowls across this handstitched, 10" X 6.5" pillow.  $23 ppd. Inspired by a Jo Ann Mullaly design.
Sale Pending-Thanks!
Keep pins and needles close at hand, securely wrapped in this charming sewing roll from a design by Stacy Nash. Linen backed with brown silk matka and secured with a silk ribbon. 15" by 5" open.  $25 ppd.

Please shoot me an email if you'd like more information!

3 comments:

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Just superb. I am sure loving the needleroll. So sweet.
Nan

My Colonial Home said...

Wow that is a very aggressive needle case...I love it...what I mean by aggressive is that you really put a lot of time and work into it.
I'm sure whoever purchases it will cherish it forever.
Adorable pillow...I'm a cat lover!!
Karen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful creations!!!
I really love the needle roll and saw the pattern for it the other day ~ but bought a different one instead. Beautiful work!
Prim Blessings
Robin