Monday, November 11, 2013

Arcola, Arthur and Tuscola Primitives Show

Leslie and I attended two shows Friday afternoon when we arrived in Arthur, then bounced between the three towns that host shows on Saturday.
You know I love the toleware boxes and there were some beauties at the show!
 Lots of unusual forged pieces...
 
I didn't see as many paper mache boxes this year but I thought this one was really special.
Fabulous quilts...
 
  Great folk art pieces.
 
 
I brought home a few small treasures and will post those as well.

8 comments:

Patti said...

So glad that you took such lovely pictures Roberta! I am always too overwhelmed to think of taking my camera out ;)
Blessings, Patti

Karen said...

Glad you got to go...thought about it but it was a bit too far.
What wonderful items!
Karen

Raggedy Creations said...

Wow lots of beautiful primitives. TFS

Earlene Landis said...

That was fun to look at!

annie said...

wonderful photos!

Me and My Stitches said...

Wow - I think I would be on overload with all of those treasures to choose from! Love all of the boxes.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Looks like there were a lot of wonderful goodies ~ I'd be in my happy place!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Raymond Homestead said...

Thanks for sharing! Love those quilts!