Friday, November 1, 2013

Early Work Mercantile Update

Bird in the Hand Primitives Design

Don't forget this is the first of the month and Early Work Mercantile has been updated! If you haven't had a chance please drop by the site and see what's new from the talented artisans. 
Country Rustic Primitives Design
We are celebrating A Log Cabin Christmas so you will find Santas, snowmen and reindeer in addition to pumpkins and turkeys!
Maggie Bononomi Design
As I sit here I am able to look out our office window and enjoy a variety of colorful trees in our yard and the neighbor's. The view is even more lovely since the window cleaner was here today. We've never paid someone to clean our windows before but finally decided it was time we did. I won't admit to age being a factor but will lay the blame on lack of time. My oh my it was worth every penny! I am just ridiculously happy to have a houseful of clean windows. Wierd, I know, but I hope you too have some little thing in your day that brings you as much joy!

1 comment:

Me and My Stitches said...

What great little projects you have! I'm going to go check out Early Work Mercantile now. Wish you would send your window cleaner to me - that is on our agenda today - not a fun job, but one that needs to be done before the snow flies!